Lightning Rapier - One of the Seven Lost Blades of Power
Baraket is made of electrum (an alloy of gold and silver that looks like a white-ish gold), and this is very brilliant in any kind of light. In spite of the soft metals of its construction, it acts just like it were made of the strongest steel. The guard’s design is extremely elegant.
Footnote: due to Baraket’s appearance, it is the most “copied” sword, as many people like to have a replica made to be on display in their homes.
- The blade itself gives off sparks
- Upon command, the weapon draws itself instantly
- Can turn the wielder into a being made of lightning
- Can turn into a lengthy lightning whip
|Owner:||Lady K||Location:||Ugini, Pelevion|
|South of Talcaro; West of Gotham; East of Kyril|
|Creator – Arcand|
|Years in office:||13||Reason for leaving office:||Death|
|Death Date:||187PD||Cause of Death:||Critical Failure during spell casting|
|Note** Died just a few months after the swords were first introduced; he was casting a spell, and his body ended up liquefied.|
|Last Known Champion – Zarrai|
|Years Held:||7||Cause of Death:||Went missing year 7, last seen in Tegas|
|Sword was appointed by Koun who was struck by lightning during a visit to Gotham in the year 14.|
- 4 Champions were asked to step down (in each case, it was a new council member wanting to appoint his own champion instead of inheriting the current one)
- Sword last seen in year 7 in Tegas, wielded by Zarrai
- Due to Baraket’s appearance, it is the most “copied” sword, as many people like to have a replica made to be on display in their homes.